This past Friday night we watched the Boise State vs. Louisiana Tech with Spencer and Kevin. It was a lot of fun and I watched the first part of the game :) I had homework that I had to go do and I got too nervous.
On Saturday night we went to Big Juds with Tyler and Jessica. Tyler did the regular one pounder challenge. Drew decided to do the double (2 pounder) I tried to talk him out of it and just go for the one the first time. I really thought he was going to be able to do it, he can eat so much. He almost made it. He only had a quarter left of the two pound burger. He got so close, but the taste of the burger was making him sick and looking at the burger was making him sick. When he stopped he continued to eat fries. So, I guess he wasn't full it was the taste of the burger making him sick.
Well we had a lot of fun with Tyler and Jessica at Big Juds even thought both Tyler and Drew did not win the challenge. Not all was lost, Jessica and I got shakes and they were great!
Looking at this made us all sick haha*
Tyler didn't feel very well
2 comments:
Your blog is so cute! It sounds like your having fun.
Wow, that's a big burger. Did Drew puke it up?
Post a Comment