Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was awesome! We had so much fun in Boise. Drew and I planned out dates that we were going to go on over Thanksgiving break. We went to the Art Museum and Downtown shopping, we went ice skating, to dinner twice and out to a movie. We did a lot of shopping at the Town Square Mall and the Outlet Mall. We had Thanksgiving dinner twice once at Terese's parents house and another at Irene and Paul's. They were both great! It was a lot of fun to be around family and be back in Boise.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Almost cried watching your video... must be the emotional pregnant-ness. You guys are so dang cute... and you look so happy. I'm so happy for you and I miss you both tons. Loves

Haley Anderson said...

those are some intense gingerbread houses. nice work.