He is really cute and friendly. Today I have discovered he is a techno music fan hahah* He like to sing to the music and he came out of his cage for the first time today and discover he couldn't fly hahah* cute little guy!!!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The Newest Member of our Family
We got a bird. Kevin (my brother) called me and said one of his friends had to get rid of a parakeet that he just bought because he wasn't allowed to have it in his apartment. The guy didn't know what he was goin to do with it because he had to have it gone by 9 am the next day or he would get charged a fee and never get his $200 deposit back. So Kevin called me, and I thought about it and I said ok, but I didn't think drew would so I asked him and to my surprise he said yes... so now we have a beautiful blue parakeet named Bruschi (bru-ski). Drew likes him a lot because he is really clean, doesn't smell at all and he like to sit on his finger :) I have some more training to do though :)
He is really cute and friendly. Today I have discovered he is a techno music fan hahah* He like to sing to the music and he came out of his cage for the first time today and discover he couldn't fly hahah* cute little guy!!!


He is really cute and friendly. Today I have discovered he is a techno music fan hahah* He like to sing to the music and he came out of his cage for the first time today and discover he couldn't fly hahah* cute little guy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute name for the birdie.
Drew came up with it haha*
Post a Comment