Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Little Boy, Beckett!

These are some fun videos we got from the ultrasound. Beckett was moving all over the place the whole time so it made it a little hard on the ultrasound tech, but it sure was fun to watch.

The first one is hilarious. He keeps playing with his feet or he is already into Yoga, man he is flexible. Drew loved this one haha*

This second one is Beckett opening his mouth and doing a little stretching and some kicking. Now I know what it looks like when I am feeling the little man move and kick me in there.

And the final one is Beckett just being cute. Those feet are still over his head haha*





Here are a photo of our little guy : ) Drew didn't want me to put the one up showing it is a boy, he thinks it is an invasion of Beckett's privacy haha*


3 comments:

elise said...

oh my goodness- i'm seriously so excited for you guys! I'm loving the name "beckett" too...adorable! :)congrats again my dear!

Nancy said...

What a cutie!! Love the video!!

Silas said...

That's one busy boy! Thanks for sharing.