We went to Boise again for Ed's birthday. On Saturday before Ed got into town we went to The Spaghetti Factory with Paul and Irene. It was really cool. There was a trolly inside and we sat in it. It was so fun! After lunch Drew and I walked around down town for a little while. That evening we picked up Ed from the airport and went to Tucanos. Lots, and lots of food! Paul just kept going. We all felt like we were going to explode when we left. It was a lot of fun! We always have a great time in Boise. Sometime we will get pictures of us in Rexburg up :)
3 comments:
yum yum
Oh, I love that picture of Ed with his parents...I may have to steal it. :)
Cute post. We saw a Spaghetti Factory restaurant in Victoria. That food was sure tasty!!
Post a Comment