Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Anniversary!!

Our first year anniversary was on Sunday, March 1st!!! It has passed by so fast. On Saturday, we were in Idaho Falls and decided to go to the Olive Garden, however, we did not make a reservation and it was packed so we went next door to Ruby River Steakhouse. Even though the Olive Garden is our favorite spot, Ruby River was fun because it was something new. Drew actually ate there a couple days before our wedding with Ed and Paul. It was my first time. It is a cowboy/country themed place so we figured it fits in real well with all the farms and stuff out here he-he. We had steak and potatoes. We don’t go out to eat too often so it was fun for us to have dinner at a restaurant. I like seeing Drew get excited about eating the food. He is so cute!

Sunday night we made our apartment look nice and we celebrated with a nice meal together with candles and stuff. We tried to make the table look real nice and enjoyed a spaghetti dinner. You can see in the pictures. We love being married and are looking forward to next year’s anniversary already!!










3 comments:

Nancy said...

I thought it was funny that you wanted Olive Garden but ended up at the Steakhouse. I'd love to go to a Steakhouse right now... and my only options really are Italian... and Italian. I'm glad to see the Spaghetti bowl got some use!! I have one and haven't used it yet, ha ha ha. Happy Anniversary!

MaryAnn said...

Cute new background! I have yet to use my spaghetti bowl from Nancy either, but you've inspired me...maybe when Ed gets home from the states. :)

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Grandma and Bonka said...

Very cute post. Loved seeing the candles on the table. Happy Anniversary and many, many more. I love you both.